Sunday, May 10, 2009

Microcosmic Orchestra

As the day comes to a close, I sit and listen to a microcosmic orchestra in my backyard. Crickets are known as a symbol of peace and comfort. The crickets sing to remind us that summer is approaching. Long hot days stretch into comfortable evenings that are a prelude to summer. As the crickets chirp into the night, new house guests begin to appear.
Meet Mr. Frog



Every evening Mr. frog sits on our back deck and waits for a meal. The light outside of our backdoor proves to be a big attraction for the locals. Mr. Frog sits patiently and tolerates a gentle stroke from my son and husband. My son discovered that our new friend had made himself at home in what was supposed to be a bird house.

THE SMILING FACE

Thats okay though we are happy to provide the accomadations. Life is a thrilling adventure when looked upon from a microcosmic perspective.

My Back Yard Friends







































No comments:

Post a Comment